Hanazono Snowmobile Tours – Charge through the famous powder snow of Niseko on the back of your own high-performance snowmobile. A guide will lead you through scenic forests, across powder filled fields and to special lookouts where you can catch the most incredible views of the Niseko mountains and their surrounding landscapes. Hanazono Snowmobile Tours are conducted on easy-to-operate snowmobiles, that make exploring the winter wonderland a delightful thrill.
|¥7,500 one person, one snowmobile | ¥11,000 two people, one snowmobile|
|¥13,000 one person, one snowmobile | ¥19,000 two people, one snowmobile|
- All ability levels
What to Bring:
- Ski/snowboard or waterproof clothes
- Neck Warmer or scarf
- Snow Boots
If necessary Hanazono can provide helmets and goggles
- Helmets are required for all riders
- Ski boots are not recommended
Tours set out from Hanazono 308. Please arrive 20 minutes before the start time and meet at the main activities desk in Hanazono 308, where your guide will fit you with a helmet (if you don’t have your own) and any other necessary equipment for your snowmobile tour.
Expert guides will carefully explain the use of all items and equipment, the safety features and the correct techniques so you can feel reassured and enjoy the tour. Guides will show you to your snowmobile and do some practice laps to make sure you’re comfortable handling your machine. Tours have plenty of breaks to let you catch your breath and take plenty of pictures. Contact Stoked Niseko if you have any further questions or concerns.
Price & Inclusions
|TOUR TYPE||DESCRIPTION||PRICE – Single||PRICE – Tandem|
|Rabbit Course||30 minutes||¥7,500||¥11,000|
|Panorama Course||60 minutes||¥13,000||¥19,000|
Inclusions for Hanazono Snowmobile Tours
- Helmet & Goggles
- Complimentary shuttle
Terms & Conditions
- Tours depart strictly at scheduled times. Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time for gear fittings, otherwise the tour wll be resold.
- Hanazono Snowmobile Tours bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates are based on 2017-18 season.
- Cancellations or amendments to confirmed bookings within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
Hanazono Snowmobile Tours
A great activity for all