Discover the magnificent beauty of Lake Toya and nearby Mount Usu – an active volcanic dome where it is common to see escaping curls of smoke. Your Lake Toya Day Tour will also reveal insights into the devastation that volcanic activities can inflict at a visitor centre that boasts leading technology in detecting volcanic activity.
The Lake Toya day tour will also take you to the renowned Windsor Hotel, where the G8 summit was held in 2008. You’ll see Showa Shinzan mountain, Bear Park, Nishiyama Crater, Lake Hill Farm and the Silo Observation Deck. The beauty and serenity of Lake Toya is a thrilling contrast to the might of the volcano, and a ride up the Usuzan Ropeway provides front-row seats to a spectacular view of the lake and surrounding landscape, as well as a close encounter with an awe-inspiring volcanic crater.
The peaks that rise from the centre of the tranquil water of the lake, the sweeping faces of the mountains, and the realisation that this volcano erupted as recently as 2000 ensures your day at Lake Toya is an unforgettable day out in any season.
7 hours, including travel time and lunch time
Flexible, please contact us
Families, couples, groups, singles, no strenuous activity required
Price & Inclusions
45,000 yen for a group of up to 6
Transport to and from Stoked Niseko, knowledgable tour guide, photos of the day. Lunch at own expense.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to email@example.com
- Rates are based on 2017-18 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
Lake Toya Day Tour
A journey through the stunning scenery of Lake Toya and an informative insight into the workings of a live volcano