Niseko Backcountry Tours – Experience rugged, natural Niseko – no lift lines, no chairlifts. Propeak’s Niseko Backcountry Tours provide private, guided backcountry touring day tours in Niseko and the surrounding area. This tour is open to all skiers and snowboarders who want to “earn their turns” by hiking up and exploring the areas away from the resort boundaries.
Propeak certified specialist guides will take you outside of the resort to find fresh powder, steep terrain, and stunning mountain vistas. Learn mountain safety with specialized backcountry equipment and professional, local guides. Propeak Avalanche Certified Guides have been guiding the winter backcountry around Niseko since 2006 and have combined over 60 years of local experience. Niseko backcountry tours are the ultimate way to immerse yourself in the world’s most famous powder snow, and will help you to understand how the region earned the moniker “powder heaven”.
- Mt Yotei
- Mt Shiribetsu
- Mt Niseko-Annupuri
- Mt Iwanai-Annupuri
- 7 hours including travel and lunch time
Price & Inclusions
|Private Full Day||7 Hours – 1 to 6 people per guide||¥60,000|
- Flexible start time
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation
- Full avalanche safety equipment provided
Contact Stoked Niseko for further information.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]
- Rates are based on 2017-18 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
Propeak Guided Backcountry Touring
An unforgettable way to experience the true rugged backcountry of Niseko and the surrounding areas.