Experience the unique joy of discovering the hidden back roads of town with a Niseko cross-country ski tour. Explore woodland trails and winding tracks made especially for cross-country skiiers.
Your super lightweight skis will enable you to glide over the snow, an action which is a mode of transport for some and a sport for others. Suitable for the whole family, a Niseko cross-country ski tour will give you an enjoyable workout without the impact of higher intensity activities. Slide easily over the snow pack and visit areas that can be accessed only by cross-country ski or snowshoes during the winter months, with skis offering a slightly smoother and faster paced method of transport through the wintery wonderland.
Your guides are knowledgable and friendly, and look forward to helping you experience the beauty of Niseko from a different perspective. It’s a great option for non skiiers, as mastering the kick and glide movement of cross-country skis is less demanding than taking a downhill ski lesson. Join a tour with an expert guide and find out why so many people love the peaceful rhythm of cross-country skiing. I
1:30pm – 3:30pm
Up to 6 people per guide
Prices & Inclusions
24,000 yen per group
**Price is based on 16-17 rate and may be subject to change. Contact us for more information.
- Transfer from accommodation
- Cross-country ski boots and skis
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
NAC Cross Country Ski Tour
A more slow-paced activity that immerses you in the beauty of the local winter landscape