The Black Diamond Tours Niseko Lift Assisted Backcountry Day Trip offers you access to the region’s best backcountry powder experiences via the vast lift networks of Hokkaido.
If the weather and snow are stable, the first option is to shred the Niseko Back Bowls. If the winds are too strong for a Niseko lift assisted backcountry trip, the tour will head to Rusutsu or Kiroro for incredible gladed powder skiing.
If it is not snowing in the Niseko area, the tour will we’ll go a little further and head over to Sapporo Kokusai. Other options include some of Black Diamond Tours secret lift-accessed or backcountry stashes at places that can’t be revealed online! See below for tour descriptions for most of the areas that BDT may visit on your day trip.
The tours begin with your guide picking you up directly from your accommodation and taking you to your destination. Once at the hill, we will arrange lift tickets (Niseko excluded). With BDT guides leading the way you can expect to find the best skin tracks and powder stashes. At the end of your successful powder day, your guide will take you back to your accommodation.
At the time of booking, we will charge for lift tickets for all regional and Niseko Lift Assisted Backcountry Day Trips; however if on the trip date you already have a ticket for the area we decide to visit then Black Diamond Tours will refund in full the amount paid in advance for tickets (¥ 5,000/ticket).
Although the tour uses the lifts to access the backcountry, the Niseko lift assisted backcountry trip involves touring with either AT skis or split boards. This includes the use of skins to access the best powder on that day. Hiking will be kept to a minimum.
Prices & Inclusions
|Group Tour||Up to 5 people per group, min 3 people to operate||¥19,500/person|
|Private Tour||1 guide fo a group of 1 to 5 people||¥75,000/group|
- Certified guide, transportation, and necessary avalanche safety kit
- Touring gear required but not included in trip price. Please inquire for rental rates if you do not have your own touring equipment.
- Avalanche safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe, and appropriate backpack) are required. If you do not have your own please inform us in the booking. BDT will provide equipment as necessary.
- Guest to guide ratio: max 5:1
Contact Stoked Niseko for further information.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to email@example.com
- Rates are based on 2017-18 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
BDT Lift Assisted Backcountry Day Trip
Explore the backcountry utilizing the lift networks with Black Diamond Tours certified backcountry guides.