Learn how to pull off amazing jumps and tricks using the force of the wind with these Niseko snow kite lessons, which will send you flying over the powder snow on skis or a snowboard. Learning to snow kite is easier than learning kite surfing, and just as fun! It’s also a great way to practise kitesurfing without getting wet.
Pegged as the next big thing in winter sports, snow kiting is becoming increasingly popular in North America and the European Alps. The ability to travel both uphill and downhill, as well as lift yourself from the ground with the assistance of the kite, adds another awesome dimension to the thrilling feeling of snowboarding or skiing.
There’s a particular method to capturing and coexisting with the power of the wind. A qualified instructor with the know-how and correct equipment will ensure that you learn quickly and enjoy a safe and exciting session with the snow kite. Enquire with Stoked about a Niseko snow kite lesson and seize the opportunity to discover an exhilarating new sport for yourself!
- Min 2 people, max 3 people
- Beginner or Level 2 Lesson available
- Beginner Lesson: 1 hour
- Level 2 Lesson: 2 hours
Price & Inclusions
Niseko Snow Kite Lessons: Prices
- Beginner Lesson ¥10,800 p/p*
- Level 2 Lesson ¥21,600 p/p*
*Prices based on 16/17 season and subject to change. Contact us for more information.
Niseko Snow Kite Lessons: Inclusions
- Harness and kite hire (one kit and harness per 3 people)
- Injury insurance
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
Snowkiting by White Isle
A unique and thrill-filled way to combine the power of the wind and joy of skiing or snowboarding.