Join a Niseko snowshoe tour and explore the wonderland of the winter forest as you make your way towards Hangetsu-ko, or Half Moon Lake, a crater lake at the foot of our iconic semi-dormant volcano, Mt Yotei. The alternative track leads to Shiribetsu-gawa, the most famous river in Niseko.
Once you’ve arrived at Hangetsu-ko, the next step is a fun and slippery snow slide down to the frozen and snow-filled Half Moon Lake. Stop here amidst the tranquility of the crater to enjoy some refreshments before heading back.
When you go to the Shiribetsu-gawa, the fun part is finding a best way to reach your destination. What route is the best navigation to the river? It’s a fun workout for your brain and your body!
This tour will take you through dreamy forests or a picturesque winter river, depending on the snow conditions.
There is something soothing about the lovely rhythm of snowshoes treading over the snow, and it’s an amazing feeling to step lightly over the snow pack in places where you could be waist deep without the snowshoes! A Niseko snowshoe tour is a great option for non skiers who still want to immerse themselves in the beautiful winter landscape, and is the perfect way to work up an appetite for a big dinner.
- Age: 6 yrs +
- Guide Ratio: Up to 6
- Start Time: 9:00 or 13:30
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting Point: Meet at NAC Centre
Prices & Inclusions
Adult: 8,000 yen / Children: 5,000 yen*
**Prices based on 16/17 season and subject to change. Contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
NAC Niseko Snowshoe Tour
A great way to explore the beauty of the snowy Niseko country side for non skiers, or those who need a break from the hill.