Just a few hours from Niseko lays the quaint seaside city of Otaru. Scattered throughout the central port town are historic buildings, beautifully restored cafes, enticing restaurants, famous glassblowers and renowned chocolatier artisan houses.
The day could easily be spent strolling through the boutique main street and canal district, browsing the enticing shops filled with local wooden and glass crafts. Don’t miss the music box shop, the chopstick emporium or the many glassblown ornaments, perfect places to pick up a souvenir for your loved ones at home.
There are an abundance of alluring restaurants that will tempt you with their fantastically fresh seafood, and some establishments even let you pick your lobster or snow crab straight out of the tank. Don’t pass up on the chance to try fresh uni, or sea urchin – it’s a celebrated Japanese delicacy with a unique, creamy texture.
During February each year, Otaru hosts the famous Snow Light Path festival, where the snowy streets and picturesque canal are illuminated with the glow of a thousand snow lanterns and candles in an array of imaginative designs. This exhilarating festival coincides with Sapporo’s renowned Snow Festival.
An Otaru Day Tour is the perfect way to take a break from the slopes.
7 hours, including travel time and lunch time
Flexible, please contact us
Families, couples, groups, singles, no strenuous activity required
Price & Inclusions
45,000 for a group of up to 6
Otaru Day Tour Inclusions
Transport to/from Stoked Niseko, guided tour, photos of the day. Lunch at own expense.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates are based on 2017-18 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
Otaru Day Tour
The perfect chance to pick up souvenirs and gifts for loved ones. Enjoy fabulous food and beautiful traditional culture