Want to get up close and personal with some of Niseko’s best backcountry powder fields? Super Natural Niseko offers a Snowmobile Assisted Backcountry Tour of Niseko. You will be guided on a snowmobile to untouched backcountry areas where you can ski or snowboard from the peak to the base in blissful solitude. Traveling on snowmobiles, you are guaranteed five powder runs, and you might fit in more depending on your ability level. Backcountry tours are custom tailored to fit with your group’s ski or snowboard ability level.
Super Natural Tour
- Intermediate to Advanced riders and skiers only
- 5 Hours
Your guide will meet you at the pre-arranged point near Stoked Niseko Hostel at the start of the day, and bring you to the trailhead, where you’ll be given a brief on conditions, equipment and the safe operation of snowmobiles. After this, you will travel to the drop-in zone so you can start shredding as soon as possible.
It is suggested that you pack a lunch to enjoy whilst drinking in the spectacular view from the mountain top. It is also required that you have a full set of backcountry gear to join any of the tours. If you don’t have your own set, you can hire backcountry kits from Super Natural Niseko upon prior request.
- Pick up at 8.30am from your accommodation
- Typical trip returns between 2-4pm
- Minimum age 13 years old.
- Minimum two people to operate at listed rates
- Maximum six people per tour
Price & Inclusions
|Super Natural Tour||5 Hours, intermediate to advanced skiers or riders||¥55,000/person|
|Backcountry Gear Hire||Included in price|
**Prices based on 2019/20 rates and may be subject to change. Contact us for more information.
- Round trip transportation from Hirafu.
- Brief of safety equipment, snowmoile, and conditions.
- Photos of the day (Super Exteme Tour)
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Stoked Niseko via email.
- Payment for any tour or service is due at the time booking confirmation.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to email@example.com
- Rates are based on 2019-20 season.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the tour or service date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the Stoked Niseko terms and conditions.
Snowmobile Assisted Backcountry Tour
Experienced guides lead a thrilling journey into Niseko's deepest snow